Additional information may be in our 2020 Athlete Guide.
- What is included in my race registration (Half Marathon and Quarter Marathon)? Answer: Participants that register get a Long Sleeve Tech Shirt (gender/cut & sizes are limited) and a high quality color bib. If you registered prior to 2/11, your bib will be printed with your "Name" as indicated on your registration. ALL FINISHERS will receive a finisher item if they complete the course.
- What kind of Finisher Item do I get when I finish? Answer: HALF Marathon finishers will receive a Finisher Medal. QUARTER Marathon finishers will receive a Finisher Coin.
- Will there be age group awards? Answer: YES. We are doing 5-year age groups for the half marathon. The quarter marathon age group awards are 10-year age groups.
- Is the race USATF certified? Answer: YES, the Half Marathon is USATF certified as a half-marathon distance. The quarter marathon is a non-standard distance and is not USATF certified.
- Are there aid stations / water stops? Answer: YES. There will be three aid stations on the race course, which is the equivalent of 8 aid stations for the Half Marathon and 4 aid stations for the Quarter Marathon.
- Are there Deferrals, Transfers or Refunds available? Answer: If you purchased Registration Insurance through our 3rd party provider, you may submit a claim for a Refund if it is for a qualifying reason. Deferrals are done via self-service thru your RunSignUp profile and are allowed thru Wed Feb 19th 2020 ($30 processing charge applies when you register for our 2021 event). You may also CONVERT your registration to a Donation. Bib Transfers are not allowed.
- What do I need to pick up my bib? Answer: You will need identification to pickup your bib. You are only allowed to pick up your own bib with the only exception being immediate family members. We conveniently offer two pre-race Packet Pickup Days as well as Race Day pickup.
- Where and When is Packet Pickup? Answer: Pre-race Packet Pickup in Friday Feb 21st from Noon-6pm and Saturday Feb 22nd from 11am-4pm at Raymour & Flanigan in Dewitt, NY. Race Day Packet Pickup is at the Race Venue (Onondaga Lake Park) under the tent in front of the Salt Musuem starting at 7:30am.